THE BEST HOMEMADE CHEESECAKE

I've been making this cheesecake for years. The recipe came from a parent when my Mom taught school. This is truly The Best Homemade Cheesecake recipe on the planet! Chicken Legs says this is the best dessert that I make. He said other desserts are good, but this is the best!


INGREDIENTS:


Crust
  • 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 5 Tbsp sugar
  • 1/3 cup melted butter
Filling
  • 3 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
  • 1-1/2 cups sugar
  • 4 eggs, separated
  • 1 Tbsp lemon juice
  • 1 tsp vanilla

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
  2. Crust: Combine all ingredients and press against sides and bottom of 9-inch springform pan. (I use a measuring cup to do this - works great!)
  3. Filling: In the bowl of an electric mixer, mix together cream cheese, sugar, 4 egg yolks, lemon juice and vanilla.
  4. Visit THE BEST HOMEMADE CHEESECAKE By https://www.plainchicken.com/ For Full Instructions

Comments